Committed to be the most admired financial services company by delivering right credit products consistently to the untapped customer segment and to fulfil their unmet and timely financing needs.
Focus on offering financial products designed to suit the needs of our prospective customers who are under-banked and who do not have access to the mainstream of banking and finance.
- Focus on providing financial products and services designed to suit the needs of our customers resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to improving the status of living of a large section of the population who are left out of the mainstream of banking and finance.
- Offer a rewarding workplace to our employees that encourages their participation in the company’s growth.
- Create value and consistently deliver superior financial returns to our stakeholders.
About Gilada Group
GILADA Group of Industries was initially promoted and headed by Mr. Shankarlal Gilada. The current company affairs are managed under the able administration of Mr. Rajgopal Gilada, Managing Director, on a day to day basis. Besides Hydro Power, the Group has varied business interests in over 35 companies. Few of them are listed below:
- Prestressed Concrete Railway Sleepers – Solapur, Surendranagar, Lalkuon (Uttarakhand ), Mathura, Kandori (HP)
- Pre-stressed Concrete Electric Transmission Poles – Gulbarga, Bijapur,
- Special Steel Wires and Strands – Silvassa, Uttaranchal, Tumkur, Bangalore, Vapi, Khasgaon
- Food Processing – Sedam, Gulbarga, Solapur
- Granite -Bangalore
- Submerged Arc Welded Pipe Construction & Structure – Vizag, Khapoli, Pune R.C.C. Concrete Pipes – Koppal
- Construction – Pune
- Finance, Leasing, Hire /Purchase – Bangalore
- Refractories -Bangalore
- Steel Castings – Silvassa
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”, this statement precisely underlines the humble beginnings of the GITA Group and its journey to where we proudly stand today. The Group was established in the year 1961 and has a successful track record for the past 55 years.
The combined turnover of the Group is now Rs.1500 crore.
The Group’s business interest in various fields enables to manage risk quite efficiently the today’s dynamic economic scenario. The Group is well diversified to cope with future and continue its “Story of Consistent Growth for last Five Decades”. The Group aims to sustain its growth through both organic and inorganic routes.